Patient Healing and Recovery
Contribute to patient recovery and help reduce stress for caregivers and hospital staff. Prunus Company’s architects can incorporate green spaces, water features, healing gardens, and walking paths into hospital landscapes to create a calming outdoor environment.
Studies suggest the hospital landscape architecture can accelerate patients’ recovery from surgery and help staff focus on their critical work.
An assessment of your landscaping needs allows us to identify challenges and provide creative landscaping solutions to save you money.
Strategically placed trees protect buildings from the heat reducing the cost of air conditioning and maintenance. Trees also minimize soil erosion and play an overall role in landscape sustainability. Appropriate landscape architecture can also reduce water requirements with drought-tolerant plants and vegetation. Expertly installed and maintained Irrigation systems save money over the long term.
Hospital Landscape Design Creates a Positive Image
A vibrant landscape with common areas generates an uplifting emotional response for staff, patients, and visitors.
Landscaping is an integral part of the institution’s brand image, building a positive image with visitors and the surrounding community.
Tips & Tricks
- Summer garden tips
- Perk up hanging baskets
- Keep on top of aphids!
- 5 Tips on comfortable outdoor entertaining
- Shasta daisies
- Herbaceous clematis flowers
- Here’s a free resource to help create drought-tolerant, water-wise landscaping in your home garden
- Weeds are a gardener’s top enemy, but here’s how to fight back
- Nature’s art: How to create interior design pieces from what’s in the garden
- 5 garden tips for the week starting May 27
- For backyard kitchens, the sky’s the limit